Monday, February 22, 2010

"but I can't wear my red cape, cause it would be repeating a mistake" -Priscilla Ahn-

Bonjour!
Well I know I haven't posted hardly anything on this site, lets just say my motivation for blogging was short lived, but I'm going to try to regain it, but let's face it, I have a pretty boring life and not a whole lot to talk about, but I'm not gonna let that stop me...for now. This weekend it snowed a thomas the train load after a week of 60 degree weather, just when I was starting to break out my cuffed shorts and pastel cardigans. I must admit though, I am a sucker for waking up to fresh snow and long shiny icicles out my windows. I was gonna try and wear this powder blue faux fur coat that I've had for years, but my arms were too long and I looked like alice when she eats the mushroom and becomes giant in the rabbit's house! Speaking of alice, I am so absolutely stoked for that movie to come out! My friends and I are planning on dressing up and going to see the movie the minute it comes out, I claimed the chesire cat, however I am trying to figure out how I'm going to make the costume beforehand yikes! I need to get started on that >.>

Today has been an absolute veg day. I haven't done anything productive except delete all the duplicate songs off my itunes and stare at fashion blogs on my computer whilst scanning through all the vintage goodies on etsy, wishing I actually had money.

  

I've made it my new mission to be accepted in Lookbook.nu! I absolutely adore that site! and it would be so amazing to be able to share my looks on there... hmm I need to start taking pictures of my outfits, because I dont have any pictures that clearly show the clothes...
incase you were wondering... the shirt is a bright eyes t-shirt I found at a vintage shop, I cut it up to make it fit looser, underneath I am wearing a cheetah print nighty romper I got from forever 21, and some sheer black stockings... can't remember where I got them.


Well I think thats about all I have to say for now. sorry it's boring, and not informative as a blog should be... but I will work on it, maybe put up some DIYs or something

xoxoxoxo
Courtney

1 comment: