Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bones sinking like stones

well hello little bloggettes!
I know I've only posted a few blogs and I'm kinda sucking at it, but at the moment, I'm just going to push that outta my brain :]
I saw the runaways last weekend. Needless to say my mind=blown! Dakota Fanning was amazing as Cherrie Currie, and although I'm not a fan of Kristin Stewart,  she looked/acted JUST like Joan Jet! it was insane! But the more influential part of said film was the FASHION! Holy moly ladies and gents! I am so so so very inspired by all the fabulous 70's fashion from that movie! The platform shoes, the hot pants! ah everything! Yesterday I went scrounging through my mum's closet and found some pretty rad woven platform sandals, I definitely wore them yesterday paired with burgandy socks, denim shorts and a guns and roses shirt I stole borrowed from my little brother ^_^


Also, got my hair coloured, bye bye pink! its now a lovely red colour :] I wanted to go a platinum blonde, but the pink that was in my hair was way too stubborn to get out. I love the red though, I'm quite content with it. 

Current inspirations:









As you can see, my inspirations are all over the place at the moment, but it keeps me on my toes, I like it! It ranges from pastel girly floral patterns to rocker 70's chick with break-your-ankle-platforms.
Well I think thats it for today
Cheers!
XOXOX
Courtney

1 comment: